For all students’ grades K-5 – Parents/Guardians need to supply a pair of runners that their child can put on and fasten by his/herself for gym. Please no black soles. An extra pair of socks, underwear and clothing for emergencies is necessary for your child. These items should be stored in a clearly labeled zip-lock bag.
- Our Kindergarten students supplies are being ordered by individual classroom teachers and parents will be asked to pay $50 to the school through School Cash Online at https://sd35.schoolcashonline.com/ This will be set up for payment at the end of August,
- Grade 1-5 students are encouraged to order their school supplies from School Starts at https://schoolstart.ca/ or use the lists as a guide to purchase their own supplies, their site is best compatible with Firefox or Chrome. You can call customer service centre at 1-800-580-1868 to place your order over the phone.
- The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. Box, please use your 911 address.
- Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2020 ($5 late fee will apply after August 1, 2020). Please note after October 1st, you can call in to the office to place your order. 1-800-580-1868
- Please note : There are a couple bugs that School Starts are ironing out since the launch of their mobile capability. They are currently re-writing some code behind the scenes to correct these issues. They have suggested that if you are on the mobile app, to switch over to a PC, or call them at 1-800-580-1868 number to eliminate any confusion.
- Richard Bulpitt Elementary School – Kindergarten
- Richard Bulpitt Elementary School – Grade 1
- Richard Bulpitt Elementary School – Grade 2
- Richard Bulpitt Elementary School – Grade 3
- Richard Bulpitt Elementary School – Grade 4
- Richard Bulpitt Elementary School – Grade 5
Student Planner: We encourage all students in Grades 1-5 to purchase a School Planner through School Cash Online at https://sd35.schoolcashonline.com/ This will be set up for payment at the end of August, Included in the planner is our school code of conduct, school calendar and school district information. We find this to be an excellent tool for facilitating home/school communication, as well as for developing our students’ organizational skills.