- For first-time users: you must use a laptop or desktop computer to initialize your Login account or reset a password. Some work computers and most smartphones may have a server firewall or popup blockers that prevent access to the website. Once your Login account is activated, you will be able to use a smartphone to access all info in the system. After you’ve dealt with the password/security question click on the Set Preferences link in the top right. Set the Locale to Canada to get the date format in Day / Month / Year. In the security tab of the preferences pop up you can change your password and your security question.
- Report cards are only posted for a short period of time, it is recommended that you save a copy of your student’s report card.
- Passwords are reset every 90 days
- If you need assistance with your Parent Portal:https://www.sd35.bc.ca/students-parents/myedbc-family-portal-help/
- If you need your password resetplease email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information;
- Parent Name
- Student(s) full name
Please be advised that the Langley School District receives a high number of requests regarding the MyEd Family Portal around the Final Report Card date and therefore the response time will be longer than usual, due to the high volume of requests.
Thank you for your understanding.